2017 Academy To Be held At Wesleyan
The Tom Dunn Energy Leadership Academy, which is committed to developing the future of the oil and natural gas industry, is starting to accept applications for its 2017 session.
Applicants will be able to download and complete the fillable PDF and email their application, or download and print the application and submit the finished form the the address below. Applicants with questions should address these inquiries to the same address:
The Independent Oil & Gas Association of West Virginia
c/o Lori Miller Smith 300 Summers Street
Charleston, WV 25301
Please review the project details below:
- This is a three day educational opportunity for West Virginia high school students that will take place at West Virginia Wesleyan College in Buckhannon, West Virginia, July 11-13, 2017.
- Participating students will learn about leadership, the energy industry, career opportunities available in the energy industry, how to prepare for those opportunities and what this important industry means to West Virginia and the nation.
- Participants will also experience “college life” first hand.
- There is no cost to participants for tuition, lodging, or meals. Accommodations will be provided on the campus of WVWC at the Academy’s expense.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel to and from WVWC.
- All students who attend and fully participate in the 3-day event will receive a certificate of completion for their efforts.
- Written consent of a parent or guardian will be required of all students selected to participate in the Tom Dunn Energy Leadership Academy.
All those who are accepted will need to either print and complete the forms below and bring them to registration the first day of the Academy, or open the fillable PDF and email the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org.