Also Rolled On Two Domestic Calls
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting 4 arrests, – plus the investigation of a Grand Larceny (Auto) complaint.
It was a busy day of crime and public service for our law enforcement heroes.
Following is the PCSD Facebook post for Wednesday, August 9th, 2017.
- ARREST: Deputy M.J. Adkins arrested Joshua Mitchell, from 632 Hopkins Mill Road, Quarryville, Pennsylvania, for DUI – 1st Offense.
- ARREST: Special Enforcement Unit (SEU) arrested Lewis D. Tinnel, from Cross Lanes, for Transferring and Receiving Stolen Property.
- ARREST: Special Enforcement Unit (SEU) arrested Emily C. Hammonds, from Poca, for Possession with intent to deliver Narcotics and Transferring/Receiving Stolen Vehicle.
- ARREST: Special Enforcement Unit (SEU) arrested Dylan C. Nicholas, from Hurricane, for Obstructing an Officer and Public Intoxication.
- Disturbance, 900 Block Roosevelt Boulevard, Eleanor. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Suspicious Vehicle, 4000 Block State Route 34, Teays Valley. Suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival.
- Grand Larceny (Auto), 1200 Block Charleston Road, Poca. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Recovered Stolen Property, 4000 Block Harmons Creek Road, Poca. Investigating agency contacted and rightful owner contacted.
- Destruction of Property, 4000 Block Charleston Road, Poca. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- One alarm call responded.
- Two Domestic calls in progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Three motor vehicle crashes: 4000 Block Teays Valley Road-Scott Depot, 20 Block Scott Depot Road with Injury, Interstate 64 West-Bound/39 MM with Injury.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department‘s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shots are provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.