Faces Felony Intent To Deliver Charge
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting one male arrest, on Thursday, – plus the investigation of another Assault and another Fraud complaint.
It was a busy time for the heroic men and women that protect and serve us each day.
Following is the crime information posted, Friday, March 17th, 2017, on the PCSD Facebook page.
- ARREST: Special Enforcement Unit (SEU) arrested Eric D. Booth, from Poca, for possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance.
- Fraud, 3800 Block Teays Valley Road, Teays Valley, suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Suspicious Vehicle, 45761 Winfield Road, Winfield, suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival.
- Disturbance, 40 Block Country Roads Mobile Home Park, Poca. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Assault, 100 Block Kapok Street, Eleanor. No suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Seven alarm calls responded.
- One Domestic call in progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- One Domestic Violence Petition served.
- Four motor vehicle crashes: I-64 East Bound 40 MM, Sycamore Road, I-64 West Bound 38 MM with injury, 3800 Block Teays Valley Road with injury.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department’s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s Note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shots are provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.