Also Rolled On Property Destructions
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting one male arrest, – plus the investigation of more Destruction of Property complaints.
With improved weather, it was a busy day of crime and public service for our law enforcement heroes.
Following is the PCSD Facebook post for Thursday, February 16th, 2017.
- ARREST: Deputy T.A. Edwards arrested Michael Atkins, from 131 Ranch Lake Boulevard, Scott Depot, for Obstructing an Officer and Public Intoxication. The arrest took place at the Liberty Square Applebee’s.
- Suspicious Vehicle, 1000 Block State Route 817, Winfield. Suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival.
- Disturbance, 150 Block Central Avenue, Buffalo. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Destruction of Property, 15900 Block McClane Pike, Liberty. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Destruction of Property, 17000 Block Winfield Road, Fraziers Bottom. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Four alarm calls responded.
- One Domestic call in progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- One Domestic Violence Petition served.
- Two motor vehicle crashes: Route 817, 4300 Block 1st Avenue-Nitro
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department‘s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shot is provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.