String Of Thefts Continue Across County
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department reports the investigation of Telephone Harassment and two Larcenies. It was another busy day for the men and women that protect and serve us. Here’s the crime information posted September 18th, 2013 on the PCSD Facebook page.
Tuesday, September 17th, 2013 Reports:
- Harassing Phone Calls, walk-in, Winfield, suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation
- Larceny, Route 1-80 Block, Black Betsy, suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation
- Suspicious Person, Stricklin Road, Hurricane, suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival, pending investigation
- Stolen Property, 10 Block Matthew Avenue, Poca, no suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation
- Larceny, 4300 Block State Route 34, Winfield, report incomplete, pending investigation
- Four alarm calls responded
- Zero Domestic in progress, suspect listed @ time of report, pending investigation
- One Domestic Violence Petition served
- Two motor vehicle crashes: Putnam Village Drive-Teays Valley, 4100 Block State Route 34
- Numerous patrols/arrests and walk-thru during each shift
Anyone with information, you are asked to contact our Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263.
Publisher’s note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shots are provided courtesy of the West Virginia Regional Jail Authority.