Easter Weekend Had Plenty Of Crime
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting four male arrests, over Easter Weekend. In addition, an Identity Theft complaint is under investigation and seven Domestic Calls in Progress.
It was a busy weekend of crime for the heroic men and women that protect and serve us.
Following is the crime information posted Monday, April 17th, 2017, on the PCSD Facebook Page.
- ARREST: Sergeant S.M. Shamblin arrested James McCorker, from Jacksonville, Florida, for DUI 1st Offense.
- ARREST: Sergeant S.M. Shamblin arrested Jacob Roueche, from Cross Lanes, for DUI 2nd, Driving on a Revoked Operators (DUI related) and Failure to Stop at a Stop Sign.
- ARREST: Deputy Adkins arrested Brian Chandler, from 33 Stewart Circle, Hurricane, on warrants from the Cabell County Sheriff Office, for Driving Suspended/Revoked and Possession of a Controlled Substance.
- ARREST: Sergeant S.M. Shamblin arrested Charles Roberts, from Hurricane, for Aggravated DUI.
- Larceny Complaint, 7000 block of US Route 60, Hurricane. One suspect, forwarded to the Detective Unit for further investigation.
- Identity Theft, Leslie Place, Scott Depot. Suspect unknown, under investigation.
- Stalking Complaint, Hurricane WV, one suspect, forwarded to the Domestic Violence Officer for further investigation.
- Vehicle Crash w/ Injuries, 3500 block of Teays Valley Road, Hurricane. Under investigation.
- Seven Domestic Calls in Progress.
- Three Mental Hygiene Petitions served.
- Six Minor Vehicle Crashes.
- Sixteen unfounded false alarms.
- Fifty-seven traffic stops.
- Ninety-one Minor Calls for Service were answered.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mugshots are provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriffs Department.