Also Rolled On Two Burglary Calls
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting three male arrests, – plus the investigation of another Grand Larceny Auto, two Burglary complaints and eight Domestic Dispute calls.
It was a busy weekend of crime and public service for our law enforcement heroes.
Following is the PCSD Facebook post for Monday, November 20th, 2017.
11/17/17 -11/19/17 Activity:
- ARREST: Corporal W.O. Seanze, Jr., and members of the Hurricane Police Department, arrested Kenneth Ronald Jordan, on 11/19/17, in Hurricane, on an Ohio Felony Fugitive from Justice Capias.
- ARREST: Deputy B.J. Hudson arrested Thomas Allen Russell, near the Nitro-area Pilot Station, on 11/18/17, for Attempted Grand Larceny of a Automobile and Conspiracy to Commit Grand Larceny. Charges are pending on a second suspect.
- ARREST: Deputy Hunt arrested Zachary Merkley, of Dundalk, Maryland, on 11/18/17, for Possession of Marijuana, Possession of LSD, and Possession of Psilocybin Mushrooms.
- Grand Larceny Auto, Marina Park, Teays Valley. One suspect, under investigation.
- Burglary, Bowels Ridge Road Red House. Suspect unknown, under investigation.
- Joyriding complaint, Limeberger Creek Road, Poca. One suspect, under investigation.
- Larceny Complaint, River Street, Poca. Multiple suspects, under investigation.
- Destruction of Property, Merlin Court, Red House. Suspect unknown, under investigation.
- Domestic Dispute, Round Knob Road, Red House. One suspect, warrants obtained, suspect arrested by Hurricane PD.
- Brandishing, ABF Terminal McJunkin Road, Nitro. One suspect, under investigation.
- Larceny Complaint, Turnpike Chevrolet, Nitro area. Unknown suspect, under investigation.
- Burglary, Clymers Creek Road, Hurricane. Suspect unknown, under investigation.
- Five Vehicle Crashes
- Seventeen false alarms
- Six traffic stops
- Eight Domestic Disputes
- One hundred four Minor Calls for Service
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department‘s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
The National Domestic Violence hotline operates 24/7, 365 days/year: 800-799-SAFE (7233). Please click here to learn more about Domestic Abuse.
Publisher’s note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shots are provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.