Also Investigating Fraud Complaints
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting three arrests. In addition, deputies responded to a pair of Fraud complaints and an Identity Theft call.
It was a busy time for the heroic men and women that protect and serve us each day.
Following is the crime information posted, Thursday, May 18th, 2017, on the PCSD Facebook page.
- ARREST: Corporal H.D. Harrison arrested Karen June Wilson, from 109 Lake Drive, Hurricane, for Driving Revoked DUI Related, No Insurance and Expired Registration.
- ARREST: Special Enforcement unit (SEU) arrested Joseph A. Maynard, from Hurricane, for Domestic Assault and Domestic Battery.
- ARREST: Special Enforcement unit (SEU) arrested Daniel E. Fizer from Hurricane, for Transferring/Receiving Stolen Property and Conspiracy.
- Disturbance, 400 Block Parkview Drive, Hurricane. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Suspicious Vehicle, 30 Block Putnam Village Drive, Teays Valley. Suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival.
- Identity Theft, 2000 Block Rocky Step Road, Scott Depot. No suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Fraud, 4000 Block Route 34, Hurricane. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Fraud, 1100 Block Clymers Creek Road, Hurricane. No suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Seven alarm calls responded.
- Two Domestic calls in progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Two Domestic Violence Petitions served.
- Three motor vehicle crashes: State Route 62, Interstate 64 East-Bound 43 MM, I-64 East Bound 39 MM.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department’s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s Note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shot and video surveillance still is provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.