Also Investigating Fraudulent Schemes
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting two arrests, on Valentine’s Day, – plus the investigation of two Destruction of Property calls, a Fraudulent Schemes complaint and two more Domestic Calls in Progress.
It was a busy time for the heroic men and women that protect and serve us each day.
Following is the crime information posted, Wednesday, February 1st, 2017, on the PCSD Facebook page.
- ARREST: Corporal H.D. Harrison arrested Timothy Pauley, from 3020 Scary Road, Scott Depot, on a warrant for 2nd offense Domestic Battery.
- ARREST: Corporal B.R. Best arrested Tammy Marcum, from 5301 Starling Drive, Charleston, on a warrant from Nitro Police Department for Battery.
- Suspicious Vehicle, 1000 Block Mt.Vernon Road, Hurricane, suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival.
- Trespassing, 100 Block Front Street, Buffalo, suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Fraudulent Schemes, 700 Block Winfield Road, St. Albans, no suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Destruction of Property, 3000 Block Poca River Road North, Poca, suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Destruction of Property, 300 Block Harbour Lane, Hurricane, no suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Three alarm calls responded.
- Two Domestic calls in progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- One Domestic Violence Petition served.
- Four motor vehicle crashes: US Route 35, 6000 Block Teays Valley Road, US Route 35-Fraziers Bottom, Dairy Road.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department’s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s Note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shots are provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.