Also Investigating A Grand Larceny (Auto)
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting 1 arrest, – plus the investigation of a Disturbance and a Grand Larceny (Auto) complaint.
It was a busy time for the heroic men and women that protect and serve us each day.
Following is the crime information posted, Thursday, July 13th, 2017, on the PCSD Facebook page.
- ARREST: Special Enforcement Unit arrested Glen Denean Hoylman, from St. Albans, on a Capias Warrant from the Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office for Obstructing an Officer (2) counts.
- Disturbance, 500 Block State Route 34, Hurricane, suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Suspicious Vehicle, 90 Block Quail Court, Buffalo, suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival.
- Grand Larceny (Auto), 2000 Block Main Street, Hurricane, no suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Larceny, 30 Block Edgewater Drive, Poca, suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Harassing Phone Calls, 90 Block Harbour Lane North, Hurricane, suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Six alarm calls responded.
- Two Domestic calls in progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- One Domestic Violence Petition served.
- One motor vehicle crash: I-64 West Bound 38 MM.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department’s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s Note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shot is provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.