Also Rolled On One Domestic Complaint
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting three arrests, a Computer Fraud, one Domestic Call in Progress and another B&E Auto complaint.
It was a mixed day of crime and public service for our law enforcement heroes.
Following is the PCSD Facebook post for Friday, May 19th, 2017.
- ARREST: The Special Enforcement Unit (SEU) and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department Criminal Investigation Unit arrested James R. King, of Red House, on 05/18/17, for a Kentucky parole violation. King is also under investigation by the PCSD crime unit for various crimes in Putnam County and was identified as a result of tips from citizens after his picture was posted on Facebook and PutnamCountyNews.com.
- ARREST: SEU arrested Michael E. Irwin, of Nitro, on 05/18/17, for a Probation Violation for Conspiracy.
- ARREST: Corporal H. D. Harrison arrested Ryan K. Edwards of Proctorville, Ohio, on a Cabell County, Capias for Petit Larceny, Driving Revoked for DUI, DUI 2nd offense, Possession of Marijuana, and Transferring & Receiving Stolen Goods.
- Computer Fraud & Petit Larceny, Country Roads Mobile Home Park, Poca. One suspect, pending investigation.
- B&E Auto, Family Care, Teays Valley. Suspect unknown, pending investigation.
- Three minor vehicle crashes.
- One Mental Hygiene Petition Served
- One Domestic in progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- One unfounded false alarm.
- Nine traffic stops.
- Forty-three Minor Calls for Service were answered.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department‘s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shots are provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.