Also Investigating Two Domestic Calls
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting one female and two male arrests, on Monday, – plus the investigation of another Burglary and another Fraud complaint.
It was a busy time for the heroic men and women that protect and serve us each day.
Following is the crime information posted, Tuesday, November 21st, 2017, on the PCSD Facebook page.
- ARREST: Deputy K. Davis arrested Barry Worley, II, homeless, from the Charleston area, in Teays Valley, on 11/20/17, for Petit Larceny, Destruction of Property, Possession of a Controlled Substance, and a Kanawha County Worthless Check warrant.
- ARREST: Corporal H. Harrison arrested Donald Ray Davis, II, from Maplewood Apartments, Poca, on 11/20/17, for Domestic Battery and Domestic Assault.
- ARREST: Corporal H. Harrison arrested Mary Ann Stanley, from Hurricane, on 11/20/17, for Second Offense DUI.
- Burglary, 2nd Avenue, North, Hometown. Suspect Unknown, under investigation.
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor, Scott Depot. One suspect, under investigation.
- Worthless Check Complaint, Eleanor Piggly Wiggly. One suspect, one suspect, under investigation.
- Fraud, Orchard Drive, Hurricane. One suspect, under investigation.
- One Vehicle Crash
- Two False Alarms
- Thirteen traffic stops
- Two Domestic Disputes
- Forty Minor Calls for Service
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department’s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
The National Domestic Violence hotline operates 24/7, 365 days/year: 800-799-SAFE (7233). Please click here to learn more about Domestic Abuse.
Publisher’s Note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shots are provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.