Also Investigating Credit Card Fraud
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting two female and one male arrest, on Thursday, – plus the investigation of a Credit Card Fraud and a Suspicious Person complaint.
It was a busy time for the heroic men and women that protect and serve us each day.
Following is the crime information posted, Friday, February 17th, 2017, on the PCSD Facebook page.
- ARREST: Deputy T.A. Edwards arrested Alfred E. Hedrick, from P.O. Box 355, Bancroft, for Possession of Marijuana and Disorderly Conduct.
- ARREST: Deputy M.J. Adkins arrested Heather Pauley, from 858 Thomas Hollow, Tornado, for Possession with intent to Deliver Meth and Heroin.
- ARREST: Deputy B.J. Hudson arrested Megan Collias, from Route 3 195 E, Hurricane, for Possession of a Controlled Substance-Heroin and a Putnam County Magistrate Court Capias for Petit Larceny and Possession of a Controlled Substance.
- Suspicious Person, 100 Block 3rd Avenue, Bancroft. Suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival.
- Disturbance, 1400 Block Hospital Drive, Hurricane. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- B &E (Auto), 15900 Block State Route 817, Winfield. No suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Fraudulent use of Credit Card, 1 Block Galahad Court, Red House. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Five alarm calls responded.
- Two Domestic calls in progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- One Domestic Violence Petition served.
- One motor vehicle crash: State Route 62-Poca.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department’s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s Note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shots are provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.