Also Rolled On 3 Domestic Complaints
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting 3 male arrests – plus the investigation of another Assault, a Disturbance, and 3 Domestic Calls in Progress.
It was a mixed day of crime and public service for our law enforcement heroes.
Following is the PCSD Facebook post for Friday, July 28th, 2017.
- ARREST: Sergeant S. M. Shamblin and Corporal A. J. Craigo arrested Paul Chauncey, from Poca for, Domestic Battery, Brandishing a Deadly Weapon, and Destruction of Property.
- ARREST: Corporal C. M. Savilla arrested James Carr, from Cabin Creek, on a Warrant for Destruction of Property.
- ARREST: Corporal H.D. Harrison arrested Tyler Williams, from Cross Lanes, for Driving on a Revoked Operator’s-DUI Related.
- Disturbance, 100 Block Hurricane Creek Road, Hurricane. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Suspicious Person, 12000 Block Winfield Road, Winfield. Suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival.
- Assault, 3000 Block Sugar Camp Road, Hurricane. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Larceny, 1400 Block Charleston Road, Poca. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Assault, 300 Block Seville Drive, Teays Valley. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Seven alarm calls responded.
- Three Domestic calls in progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Two motor vehicle crashes: Hulbert Heights, Scott Depot Road.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department‘s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shots are provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.