Also Investigating Two Domestic Calls
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting one arrest, – plus the investigation of another Disturbance, another Assault and a Destruction of Property complaint..
It was a busy time for the heroic men and women that protect and serve us each day.
Following is the crime information posted, Wednesday, September 13th, 2017, on the PCSD Facebook page.
- ARREST: Corporal H.D. Harrison arrested Leslie S. Oaks, from 157 Beechwood Estates, Scott Depot, for DUI 1st Offense.
- Disturbance, 4300 Block 1st Avenue, Nitro. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Suspicious Vehicle, 200 Block Carrier Way, Scott Depot. Suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival.
- Assault, 4000 Block State Route 60, Hurricane. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Destruction of Property, 4000 Block Charleston Road, Bancroft. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Five alarm calls.
- Two Domestic Calls in Progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Four motor vehicle crashes: US Route 35, 500 Block State Route 34, Interstate-64 East-Bound 43/MM, 700 Block Manilla Creek Road.
- One Mental Hygiene Petition served.
- One Domestic Violence Petition served.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department’s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s Note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shot is provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.