Also Rolled On Two Domestic Calls
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting one male arrest, a Computer Fraud, another Disturbance, another Destruction of Property and two Domestic Calls in Progress.
It was a mixed day of crime and public service for our law enforcement heroes.
Following is the PCSD Facebook post for Tuesday, November 14th, 2017.
- ARREST: Deputy T.A. Edwards arrested James M. McCoy, from 10 Lafayette Circle, Hurricane, for Violation of a Protective Order. (No photo available).
- Disturbance, 120 Block Oakwood Estates, Scott Depot. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Suspicious Person, 100 Block Greenbrier Drive, Scott Depot. Suspect departed prior to Law Enforcement arrival.
- Destruction of Property, 3000 Block Peach Ridge Road, Hurricane. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Larceny, Walk-in (Winfield Office), Winfield. No suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- One alarm call responded.
- Two Domestic calls in progress. Suspect listed at time of report, pending investigation.
- Three motor vehicle crashes: Teays Valley Road, US Route 60, Timberlake Circle.
- One Domestic Violence Petition served.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department‘s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300. The National Domestic Violence hotline operates 24/7, 365 days a year: 800-799-SAFE (7233). Please click here to learn more about Domestic Abuse.
Publisher’s note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.