Also Rolled On An Identity Theft Call
The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is reporting one male arrest, – plus the investigation of another Identity Theft complaint.
With sunny weather, it was a busy day of crime and public service for our law enforcement heroes.
Following is the PCSD Facebook post for Tuesday, April 18th, 2017.
- ARREST: Corporal G.S. Scragg arrested Roy Harrison, from 2560 Grandview Ridge Road, Red House, on a Putnam County Capias, for Driving Revoked-DUI Related, No Insurance, and Improper Registration. Harrison was arrested, in April of 2015, by PCSD.
- Identity Theft, Washington Circle, Hurricane. Suspect unknown, under investigation.
- One vehicle crash
- Five unfounded false alarms
- Twenty-three traffic stops
- Thirty Six minor calls for service.
Anyone with information is asked to telephone the Putnam County Sheriff Department‘s Crime Unit at 304-586-9846 or the Drug Tip Line at 304-586-0263 or or TEXT tips to 304-941-2300.
Publisher’s note: All defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in a court of law.
A criminal complaint is a legal document that is usually filled out by a law enforcement officer presenting evidence to a judge or magistrate. The judicial official determines if the officer has provided enough evidence to issue a complaint or a warrant for a suspect arrest.
Mug shot is provided courtesy of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department.